1. 問候 How have you been? 最近好嗎? How is your new project going? 你案子進行還順利嗎? Hope you have a good trip back. 希望你旅途愉快。
2. 行動 I suggest we have a con-call tonight at 9:30pm. Please let me know if the time is okay for you and Ben. 我建議我們今晚九點半電話會議,你和 Ben 有沒有空? I would like to call a meeting in the afternoon about our annual plan. 今天下午我想就年度計劃開會討論一下。 I want to talk to you over the phone regarding the new project. 我想跟你電話討論新專案。
3. 諮詢資訊 / 回饋 / 建議 Shall you have any problem accessing the folders, please let me know. 如果開啟文件有問題請和我聯繫。 Thank you and look forward to having your opinion on budget. 謝謝你,希望能聽到更多你對預算建議。 Feel free to give your comments. 請隨時提出您的建議。 Please call me if you have any questions. 有任何問題,歡迎打電話給我。 Your comments and suggestions are welcome! 歡迎您提供建議! It would be nice if you could provide a bit more information on the user's behavior. 您若是能夠就用戶行為方面提供更多的資訊就太好了! At your convenience, I would really appreciate you looking into this matter/issue. 如果可以,我希望你能仔細審查這件事。
4. Give feedback 意見回饋 Please see comments below. 請看以下的評論。 My answers are in blue below. 我的回答已用紅字表示。 I add some comments to the document for your reference. 我在文件上添加了一些備註,僅供參考。
5.Attachment 附件 I attach the evaluation report for your reference. 我附加了評估報告供您閱讀。 Attached please find today's meeting notes. 今天的會議記錄在附件裡。 For other known issues related to individual features, please see attached release notes. 其他個人特徵方面的資訊詳見附件。
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
拉近距離,用Hi或Hello都可以,Hi比Hello更輕鬆,加上名字之後用逗點而不是句點,例如: Hi, Jane, Hello, Morris, John, (不要寫成 Dear John ,會讓人錯以為是「分手信」!)
有時候甚至會用更輕鬆的語氣: Hey, folks,(夥伴們)
有時候寫給多人,像是同事、團隊成員,e-mail 可以這麼用: Hi, Everyone,(尊重每一個人的個別性,而不是Dear all一整攤) Dear Team Members,(主管寫給團隊成員可以這樣,寫給主管不要用Dear team members)
至於e-mail結尾,Best, Best wishes, Best Regards, Regards, Take Care.....都有,高科技產業裡現在很流行的結尾是"Cheers"。聽起有點振奮感!
其實英文email的內容,可以很簡單分為三段:
第一段「動機」:告訴對方,你為什麼要寫信 第二段「動作」:告訴對方,你要做什麼或他要做什麼 第三段「結論」:告訴對方,進一步是什麼
有了這三段式的email寫作結構,你只要填入實際內容,一封email很快就完成了。商業英文email不求文情並茂,最好是文字少但是切重要點。以下句型多寫幾次之後就記在腦海,熟了之後寫一封email三分鐘就可以搞定。
1、動機:告訴別人你為什麼寫這封email
I am writing to enquire about...(我想詢問有關......)
After having seen your advertisement in... , I would like...(讀了你們在XXX的廣告後,我想......)
After having received your email address from... , I ...(我從OOO得到你的email地址,我想......)
Thank you for your email about/regarding...(謝謝你的有關XXX的......)
In reply to your e-mail of 29 Dec.,...(回覆你12月29日的email......)
With reference to your email of 29 Dec., I...(有關你12月29日的email…...)
2、動作:你做了什麼或即將做什麼?你希望對方做什麼?
Requesting or Agreeing to Requests 要求對方或同意對方要求
Could you possibly...?(你可不可以......)
I would be grateful if you could…(如果你可以......,我會非常感謝)
I would be glad/delighted to...(我很樂意......)
Giving Bad News 告知不好的消息
I am afraid that(很遺憾......)
Unfortunately(很不幸......)
Enclosing Documents 附帶文件
I am attaching(我附上......)
Attached you will find(你可以看到附件......)
Please find attached(請看附件......)
3、結語及進一步 Closing Remarks and Reference to Future Contact
Thank you for your help. Please contact us again if we can help in any way.(謝謝你的幫忙。有需要我們的地方,請和我們聯絡。)
If you require any further information, feel free to contact me.(如需進一步資訊,隨時聯絡我。)
I look forward to your reply.(很期待你的回應。)
I look forward to seeing you.(很期待與你見面)
Please advise as necessary.(請不吝賜教)
We look forward to a successful working relationship in the future.(期待有機會合作。)
Once again, I apologize for any inconvenience.(造成不便,真的很抱歉。)
I would appreciate your immediate/prompt attention to this matter.(很希望你能儘快關注此事。)
If you have any questions, let me know as soon as possible.(有任何問題,儘快讓我知道。)
4、The Finish 信末
Yours faithfully, (信件一開始並沒有寫收信人名字,如Dear Hiring Manager, 結尾就選擇有距離感的Yours faithfully)
Yours sincerely,(一開頭有指名收寫給特定某人,但並不熟識)
Best wishes, Best regards, Best(寫給熟悉的客戶、朋友)
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
1. I am writing to confirm /enquire/inform you… 我寫信時要確認 / 詢問 / 通知你 …
2. I am writing to follow up on our earlier decision on the marketing campaign in Q2.
我寫信來追蹤我們之前對於第二季度行銷活動的決定。
3. With reference to our telephone conversation today… 關於我們今天在電話中的談話。
4. In my previous e-mail on October 5… 先前在 10 月 5 日所寫的信 …
5. As I mentioned earlier about… 如我先前所提及關於 …
6. as indicated in my previous e-mail… 如我在先前的信中所提出 …
7. As we discussed on the phone… 如我們上次在電話中的討論 …
8. from our decision at the previous meeting… 如我們在上次會議中的決定 …
9. as you requested/per your requirement… 按照你的要求 …
10.In reply to your e-mail dated April 1 , we decided… 回答你在 4 月 1 日寫的信,我們決定 …
11.This is in response to your e-mail today. 這是針對你今天早上來信的回復。
12. As mentioned before, we deem this product has strong unique selling points in china.
如先前所述,我們認為這個產品在中國有強有力且獨一無二的銷售點。
13. As a follow-up to our phone conversation yesterday, I wanted to get back to you about the pending issues of our agreement. 追蹤我們昨天在電話中所談,我想答覆你我們合約的一些待解決的議題。
14. I received your voice message regarding the subject. I’m wondering if you can elaborate i.e. provide more details. 我收到你關於這個主題的留言。我想你是否可以再詳盡說明,也就是再提供多一點細節。
15. Please be advised/informed that… 請被告知 …
16. Please note that… 請注意 …
17. We would like to inform you that… 我們想要通知你 …
18. I am convinced that… 我確信 …
19. We agree with you on… 我們同意你在 …
20. With effect from 4 Oct., 2008… 從 2008 年 10 月 4 日開始生效 …
21. We will have a meeting scheduled as noted below… 我們將舉行一個會議,時間表如下。
22. Be assured that individual statistics are not disclosed and this is for internal use only. 請確保個人資訊不會外泄且只供內部使用。
23. I am delighted to tell you that… 我很高興地告訴你 …
24. We are pleased to learn that… 我們很高興得知 …
25. We wish to notify you that… 我們希望通知你 …
26. Congratulation on your… 恭喜您關於 …
27. I am fine with the proposal. 我對這份提案沒意見。
28.I am pleased to inform you that you have been accepted to join the workshop scheduled for 22-24 Nov,2008. 我很高興地告訴你,你已經被同意參加 2008 年 11 月 22-24 日的研討會。
29. We are sorry to inform you that… 我們很抱歉地通知你 …
30. I’m afraid I have some bad news. 我恐怕要帶來一些壞消息。
31. There are a number of issues with our new system. 我們的新系統有些問題。
32. Due to circumstances beyond our control… 由於情況超出我們所能控制 …
33. I don’t feel too optimistic about… 我覺得不太樂觀關於 …
34. It would be difficult for us to accept… 我們很難接受 …
35. Unfortunately I have to say that, since receiving your enquiries on the subject, our view has not changed. 很不幸地,我必須這麼說,自從收到你關於這個主題的詢問,我們的看法都沒有改變。
36. We would be grateful if you could… 我們會很感激如果你可以 …
37. I could appreciate it if you could… 我會很感激如果你可以 …
38. Would you please send us…? 可否請你寄給我們 … ?
39. We need your help. 我們需要你的説明。
40. We seek your assistance to cascade/reply this message to your staff.
我們請求你的説明,將此資訊傳達給你們的員工。
41. We look forward to your clarification. 我們期待你的澄清。
42.Your prompt attention to this matter will be appreciated. 您能立即注意此事,我們將非常感激。
43. I would really appreciate meeting up if you can spare the time. Please let me know what suits you best. 如果您能抽出時間,我希望能與你見面,請讓我知道您最適合的時間。
44.Please give us your preliminary thoughts about this. 請讓我知道你對於這件事情初步的想法。
45. Would you please reply to this e-mail if you plan to attend? 請您回信如果您計畫參加?
46.Please advise if you agree with this approach. 請告知是否你同意這個方法。
47. Could you please let me know the status of this project? 請讓我知道這個計畫的進度?
48. If possible, I hope to receive a copy of your proposal when it is finished.
如果可能,當你完成提案,我希望能收到一份複本。
49. I would appreciate it very much if you would send me your reply by next Monday.
如果能在下週一前收到您的答覆,我將非常感激。
50. Hope this is OK with you. If not, let me know by e-mail ASAP.
希望您對此沒有問題,如果不行,請利用電子郵件儘快讓我知道。
51. Could you please send me your replies to the above questions by the end of June?
請您在 6 月份前答覆我上述問題好嗎?
52. May I have your reply by April 1, if possible?
如果可能,我可否在 4 月 1 日前收到您的答覆?
53. If you wish, we would be happy to… 如果你希望,我們很樂意 …
54. Please let me know if there’s anything I can do to help.
請讓我知道任何我可以幫得上忙的地方。
55.If there’s anything else I can do for you on/regarding this matter, please feel free to contact me at any time. 對於這件事,如果還有任何我能幫得上忙的地方,請不要客氣,隨時與我聯絡。
56.If you want additional recommendations on this, please let us know and we can try to see if this is possible. 如果關於此事你需要額外的建議,請讓我們知道,我們會嘗試看看是否可能。
57. I’m just writing to remind you of… 我只是寫信來提醒您 …
58. May we remind you that…? 我們想要提醒您 …
59. I am enclosing… 我附上 …
60. Please find enclosed… 請查閱附件 …
61. Attached hereto … 附件是關於 …
62. Attached please find the most up-to-date information on/regarding/concerning…
附上關於某某的最新資料 …
63. Attached please find the draft product plan for your review and comment.
附上產品計劃書的草稿,請審查及評價。
64. If you have any further questions, please feel free to contact me.
如果你有任何問題,請不要客氣與我聯絡。
65. I hope my clarification has been helpful. 希望我的說明是有幫助的。
66. Please feel free to call me at any time, I will continually provide full support.
67. Please let me know if this is suitable. 請讓我知道這是否恰當。
68. Looking forward to seeing you soon. 期待很快能見到你。
69. We look forward to hearing from you soon. 我們期待很快能得到您的回復。
70. Hope this is clear and we are happy to discuss this further if necessary.
希望上述說明很清楚,如有必要,我們很樂意再進一步討論。
71. I look forward to receiving your reply soon. 我期待很快能收到你的回復。
72. Looking forward to receiving your comments in due course.
期待在預期的時間收到你的反饋。
73. I’ll keep you posted. 我會與你保持聯絡。
74. Please keep me informed on the matter. 請隨時讓我知道這件事的發展。
75. For any comments/suggestions, please contact Nadia at 2552-7482.
任何評價或建議,請打電話 2552-7482 聯絡 Nadia 。
76. I would like to apologize for… 我想就 … 道歉 …
77. I apologize for the delay in … 對於 … 的耽擱,我深感抱歉。
78. We are sorry for any inconvenience caused. 對於產生任何不便,我們感到抱歉。
79. I am sorry for any inconvenience this has caused you.
對於造成你的任何不便,我感到抱歉。
80. I’m sorry about last time. 關於上次的事我很抱歉。
81.We apologize for not replying you earlier. 對於未能早一點回信給你,我們感到抱歉。
82. I’m really sorry about this. 關於這件事,我真的很抱歉。
83. Sorry, I’m late in replying to your e-mail dated Monday, April 1.
抱歉,太遲回您在 4 月 1 日(星期一)發給我的郵件。
84. We apologize for the delay and hope that it doesn’t inconvenience you too much.
我們為耽擱道歉,希望不會給您帶來太多的不便。
85.Hoping that this will not cause you too much trouble. 希望不會為您帶來太多的麻煩。
86.Sorry if my voice message is not clear enough. 如果我的電話留言不夠清楚 , 我深感抱歉 .
87. Thank you for your help. 謝謝你的幫助。
88. I appreciate very much that you… 我非常感激你 …
89. I truly appreciate it. 我真的很感激。
90. Thank you for your participation. 謝謝你的參加。
91. Thank you so much for inviting me. 非常感謝你要請我。
92.Congratulations to all of you and thanks for your efforts. 恭喜各位並謝謝各位的努力。
93. Your understanding and cooperation is greatly/highly appreciated.
很感激你的理解及合作。
94. Your prompt response will be most appreciated. 很感激你快速的答復。
95. Once again, thank you all for your commitment and support.
再一次感謝你的承諾及支持。
96. Thanks for your input/clarification/message. 謝謝你的投入 / 澄清 / 資訊。
97. Any comments will be much appreciated. 對於您的任何建議,我將非常感激。
98. Thank you very much for everything you’ve done for me. 謝謝你為我做的一切。
99. I would appreciate your kindest understanding with/regarding this matter.
我很感激你對這件事情的理解。
100. Please convey my thanks to all the staff involved, they certainly did an excellent job. 請表達我的謝意給那些有關的同仁,他們真的幹得很好